The American 316 Stainless Steel Wedge Anchor, is recommended for use in solid concrete base material, is now available for online purchase direct from the manufacturer.
“This versatile wedge anchor is sought after in applications that will be submerged in water, salt water and certain chemical environments because it offers non-corrosive wear,” explained Bob Carlisle, President and founder of Concrete Fastener Systems, Incorporated. “Even its expansion clip is manufactured from 316 stainless steel.”
Product Information for the American 316 Stainless Steel Wedge Anchor:
- Each box contains the correct number and size of 316 stainless steel nuts and washers
- The American 316 Stainless Steel Wedge Anchor must be installed a minimum of 10 anchor diameters from each other to provide maximum holding values
- Each American 316 Stainless Steel Wedge Anchor must not be placed at a minimum of 5 anchor diameters from an unsupported edge of concrete
- Minimum torque values exist for each diameter
- Hole size to be drilled in the concrete is equal to the designated diameter of the wedge anchor being installed
- During installation, the American 316 Stainless Steel Wedge Anchor must be inserted into the hole in the concrete to a depth that will ensure a minimum of 3 to 4 threads are below the surface.
Those searching for an anchor that offers a corrosion resistant body can now purchase all sizes of the American 316 Stainless Steel Wedge Anchor direct from the manufacturer at www.confast.com.