The American Concrete Institute is offering valuable “how-to” documents for five commonly used concrete repairs. These documents will be available, free of charge, for a limited time on the American Concrete Institute’s website — www.concrete.org. The bulletins cover the following topics:
- Structural Crack Repair by Epoxy Injection
- Crack Repair by Gravity Feed with Resin
- Spall Repair by Low-Pressure Spraying
- Surface Repair Using Form-and- Pour Techniques
- Surface Repair Using Form-and- Pump Techniques
Each bulletin gives a concise description of the repair method, including the purpose of the repair, when it should be used, needed surface preparation, material and equipment selection, and safety considerations. Step-by-step procedures will help repair technicians do their jobs correctly. For additional information, contact the American Concrete Institute at (248) 848-3800.