The sometimes overwhelming task of choosing the right self- leveling underlayment has been made easier by Ardex with the addition of three new self-leveling underlayment options.
Ardex America’s president, U.S. and Canadian divisions, Jesse David says customers requested clearly defined solutions for certain challenges. The company developed a comprehensive series of underlayments with specific differentiating qualities that provide the best solution for every installation or installation challenge.
Depending upon your need, you can now choose from the following options:
• High flow – Ardex K 16 is fast and installs at a thin coat with high compressive strength.
• Benchmark – Ardex K 15 is the original and the most specified self-leveler in North America.
• Faster dry time – Ardex K 13 is high performance; you can install floor coverings in just 16 hours.
• Can be reactivated – Ardex K 10 has a 25-minute healing time. Reactivate setting material with a spike roller.
• Workhorse – Ardex V 1200 is the trusted leveler for big jobs on tight schedules.
• Versatile, no water – Ardex K 60 Arditex offers unmatched flexibility and adhesion.
• Low prep – Ardex LU 100 installs directly over well-bonded VCT, and existing patching, leveling or fill materials where complete removal is not an option.
• Over gypsum or wood – Ardex GS-4 installs over gypsum and wood substrates. It also is recommended for above- grade in-floor hydronic and electric radiant heat.
? (888) 512-7339