Engrave-A-Crete has announced the addition of the Mongoose 3 to its famous Mongoose family of decorative concrete engravers. The Mongoose 3 features an innovative three-wheel design coupled with the quality, dependability and versatility people have come to expect from Engrave-A-Crete.
The Mongoose 3 includes these benefits:
- Flip-Up Front Pointer – Easily aligns with chalk line or flips up and out of the way for tight spaces.
- Vacuum Port – Impact shield slows debris at the source and channels it into the vacuum for nearly dust-free cutting.
- Spring Loaded Cutting Head – Press down to cut. Release and the blade pops out of the cut.
- Powerful Motor – Turns at 10,000 RPM for the power you need to engrave concrete quickly and efficiently.
- Adjustable Length Wheel Base – Ideal for moving from straight line cutting to circular cuts.
- Depth Control Screw – Easily adjust to compensate for blade wear and maintaining consistent cutting depth.
- Wide Wheels – Provide better traction and stability
- Low Introductory Price – $895 – Limited Time Only!
Engrave-A-Crete, Inc. is a family owned business that takes pride in manufacturing an impressive line of decorative concrete engraving tools and Concrete Resurrection products at their state-of-the-art facility in Mansfield, Missouri. Known for superior quality and dependability, Engrave-A-Crete’s tools, products and processes are used worldwide to preserve and enhance existing concrete surfaces.