Swedish company HTC recently launched a totally newly-developed floor grinder -- Duratiq. The machine is available in two grinding widths, 600 and 800 millimeters. Both of the versions are completely new designs and are based on many years of intensive studies of the future needs of customers.
Some of the 100 new features incorporated into Duratiq are:
- Newly-designed digital control panel and remote control that offer even new operators full control and easy handling
- New grinding head, hermetically sealed and dustproof for maximum reliability
- Compact, robust chassis design for optimal maneuverability, handling and simple transport
- Enhanced AirFlow technology and Mist Cooler System that increase productivity by up to 216 percent and dust collection by 100 percent/li>
- Simple-to-adjust weights, 20 different handle settings and 74 percent less vibration ensure significantly improved ergonomics.
Since Duratiq has been designed from scratch by HTC's own R & D department, no detail has been left to chance. The numerous smart features include GPS tracking, USB ports to download operating data, upload new software and charge personal equipment.
CEO Stefan Lind, emphasizes that this is the most pioneering launch in the history of the company. HTC developed the method for grinding concrete floors using diamond abrasive technology 29 years ago. The step that we are now taking with the launch of Duratiq is almost as huge in the development of our business and the industry. Duratiq sets a completely new standard for productivity, reliability, operability and flexibility.
"As a company, HTC's fundamental motivating force is to always be at the forefront of development," Stefan Lind says. "Once again, Duratiq is proof of HTC's innovativeness for the whole industry."
The Duratiq grinding machines have been tested for more than 5,000 hours before the launch. Because of the precise, yet extremely robust design, of every single detail, the service interval is an impressive 1,000 hours. Thanks to a new modular structure and meticulous design detail, it is easier than ever to replace high-wear parts.