Miracote’s MiraFlor Metallux is a unique architectural, high-solids, resinous floor coating that utilizes metallic and pearlescent powder integral pigments to produce brilliant and dynamic designer effects for illumination and beautification of concrete floors and other surfaces.
Although it is suitable for the metallic pigmentation any clear, high-solids MiraFlor polymeric flooring resin, MiraFlor Metallux integral pigments are most frequently used in conjunction with MiraFlor CQ Clear Epoxy for economy and ease of use. Depending on specific service conditions and owner requirements, MiraFlor Glazeop and MiraFlor Glazetop FC are also excellen choices for use with MiraFlor Metallux pigments.
Contact a local Miracote Representative for the most appropriate MiraFlor topcoat among which includes novolac epoxy, polyurethane, polyaspartic or polyurea technologies.
- Limitless distinctive designs and color variations.
- Superior chemical and abrasion resistance.
- Wide range of metallic colors and resin choices.
- Blend two or more pigments to create hybrid colors.
- Lower maintenance and life cycle costs vs. other flooring types.
- LEED-compliant, low odor and fast cure time.
- Meets USDA, FDA, OSHA standards.
- Superior resin clarity, color retention and UV stability.
Where to Use:
- Retail malls and stores
- Commercial offices and reception areas
- Restaurants, lounges and night clubs
- Entertainment and dining facilities
- Automotive and show room floors
- Fitness centers and locker rooms
- Cafeterias and food service facilities
- Residential basements and garage floors
West coast: (310) 631-6594
East coast: (908) 245-2808