MBW’s ScreeDemon is one of the most innovative and ergonomically friendly wet screeds on the market. MBW is excited to announce the development of its very first electric version of the ScreeDemon powered by M18™ RED LITHIUM battery.
Along with it being the easiest screed to assemble, it is now the easiest to run wet screed on the market also.
Features and benefits
- Quieter than an engine version
- Lights improve visibility in darker work areas
- Zero emissions also make it perfect for indoor work
- Clamp system makes assembly and disassembly fast and easy
- Sealed exciter requires no maintenance
- Hand / arm vibration is 50 to 90% less than the competition
MBW of Slinger, WI, began operations over 50 years ago with its introduction of a lower maintenance vibratory plate compactor. Today the company’s product line encompasses a full line of soil compaction products, equipment for mixing, vibrating, screeding, finishing and slip forming of concrete, as well as a number of specialty products for construction applications. All MBW products have been designed and manufactured with one mission in mind. That mission is to advance the state-of-the-art in product design while providing reliable and reasonable relationships with its customers.