Features of the Lavina Elite V32 Dust Extractors:
- Four-stage dust collection for a dramatic increase in cleaning efficiency.
- Integrated pre-separator captures the large particles and extends filter life;
- Second cyclone around the conical filter captures the mid-sized particles;
- Conical M class filter with high air permeability and large filter area for better suction and longer working time between cleaning intervals. Large filter area.
- Hepa filter H13 as a last filtration point captures 99.95% of particles 0.15-0.23 µm.
- Integrated emergency lamp reminds the operator to clean filter.
- Option to upgrade to automatic cleaning
- Both lighter and more compact body design.
- Offered in propane (V32GE – 470 cfm) and electric models (V32E – 490 cfm, 220V or 480V).
Visit superabrasive.com for more information on the Lavina Elite V32 Dust Extractors.
Superabrasive has more than 30 years of experience producing diamond tools. The company proudly serves customers in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
Its U.S. headquarters is located in Hoschton, Georgia. The location includes warehouse and office space. Also It houses manufacturing space for ShinePro and SupraShine maintenance pads.
While Superabrasive makes products for several industries, the concrete product line, known as Lavina, has become the company’s largest division and its top revenue generator. The Lavina line includes grinding and polishing machines and burnishers. It also includes dust extractors and diamond tools for nearly any floor application from prep to maintenance. In fact, Superabrasive is among very few companies in the industry that manufactures both the machines and the diamond tools. Its products are used on projects of all sizes. Overall, these projects range from high-end residential jobs to big-box retail stores and large industrial plants.