Vibco Vibrators has announced the new AL line of lighter-weight, high-frequency concrete vibrators. These lighter designs feature durable, cast aluminum housings that weigh less than comparable cast-iron models without sacrificing performance.
There are four new models available. The US-450TAL is ideal for concrete countertops, while the US-700AL is ideal for medium-size precast forms, include steps and manholes. Both operate off of 115-volt power. The BVS-250 and BVS320-AL operate off of a pneumatic power supply. Both models are ideal for small to medium-size precast forms for ornamental features, countertops and cultured stone.
An Ideal Choice for Food, Pharmaceutical, and Chemical Industries
- Ideal for any application requiring a closed-air system
- Use VIBCO BVS Turbine Vibrators on any new installation or to replace worn, noisy, and messy ball or piston vibrators
- Easily pipe off exhausted air via a threaded exhaust port – ideal for sanitary and closed-air systems
- High force output, rated for continuous duty
- Available in a variety of food-grade and sanitary finishes including bakers enamel, poly, stainless steel and alumninum
- Patented Design is virtually silent and also maintenance-free
About Vibco Concrete Vibrators
Vibco understands that you make your purchasing decisions based on value and cost. They create value by manufacturing high-quality, low maintenance industrial vibrators, construction vibrators and other vibratory equipment. Additionally, they offer world-class vibrator technical support and personalized service. They also are constantly innovating to ensure that you have access to the best possible vibration solutions. The whole VIBCO team is committed to our VIBCO Vibrators True North.