Stonhard’s new Stonshield product line is a seamless, slip-resistant decorative system ideal for light traffic areas but also capable of withstanding heavy traffic and manufacturing areas.
The line offers six product variations, all textured for excellent slip resistance with formulations to withstand nearly every work environment.
- Stonshield HRI: a textured, decorative epoxy mortar system. This product stands up to heavy loads.
- Stonshield SLT: a textured, decorative epoxy mortar system. Great for light-duty environments.
- Stonshield URT: a polyurethane system installed quickly with minimal odor.
- Stonshield ATS: a textured conductive floor. This product has static-control properties.
- Stonshield UTS: a polyurethane polyaspartic textured system. The resists thermal shock and thermal cycling.
- Stonshield Xpress: a methyl methacrylate resin-based system with rapid installation time.
Stonhard specifically designed the entire line of products to endure thermal shock and cycling, organic attack and hot-water wash-downs, as well as resist fading due to UV radiation. The decorative systems are available in 12 standard color options and custom color combinations.
Stonhard is the unprecedented leader in manufacturing and installing high-performance floors. The company engineers its seamless, long-lasting, easy to clean systems for both industrial and commercial markets. The company also brings the same performance to its wall and lining systems.
Joining both form and function, its floors are the dependable go-to choice for tough manufacturing environments. However, it still honors innovative design for commercial environments. Epoxy, urethane and fast-track methyl methacrylate resin-based systems deliver a broad range of options for every market and application.
Stonhard manufactures and also installs products throughout the world, with headquarters in Maple Shade, New Jersey. Stonhard is also an ISO-9001 registered company.