Seymour Midwest is proud to announce the release of the much-anticipated Midwest Rake SureSpikes Spiked Shoe. The SureSpikes were released in January 2023 at the World of Concrete. The feedback from distributors, dealers, and, most importantly, epoxy flooring contractors was very positive. The company is confident that the new SureSpikes will become the industry standard compared to the competitive “one-size-fits-all” polypropylene footwear available today.
Features & Benefits
- Angled spikes provide more stability and decrease the chances of slipping & falling (patent pending)
- 1″ hardened steel spikes and nyloc nuts provide improved durability and spikes stay sharper longer
- Toe spikes prevent the tip of the shoe from contacting the floor
- Flexible living hinge provides comfort & flexibility
- Tug & snug rubber straps are quick, easy, and efficient when compared to cloth straps and buckles
- “One-size-fits-all” is proven to fit almost any size shoe
About Midwest Rake
Since Midwest Rake’s founding in 1872, they have been toolmakers. That’s a legacy and heritage they strive to live up to every day. They are not a manufacturer of a commodity and as such, are willing to ‘sign-up’ to some very specific information when it comes to the tools they sell. They commit to being a quality tool manufacturer selling into landscape, hardware, lawn & garden, irrigation, sports, protective coatings, decorative concrete, agricultural, and industrial markets.