Wacker offers oil- injected rammers. Using a patented oil-injection system, the oil-injected rammers can:
- run up to 65 hours on a single tank of oil
- offer 120:1 fuel/oil ratio
- prevent spark plug fouling and carbon buildup
- prevent fumes, smoke, and straight gas damage to engine
- meet EPA’s 2004 stringent engine requirements.
Rammers range in weight from 115 to 159 pounds, offer 2,695 to 3,375 pounds per blow, and lift up to 24 inches. They are designed for the compaction of cohesive, mixed, and granular soils in confined areas.