Elite Crete Systems Inc., Valparaiso, Ind.
This incredibly simple staining application lends a distinct reflective sparkle to any floor.
Elite Crete Systems CSS Emulsion clear sealer
Elite Crete Sysems Reflector Enhancer (Orange Gold, or as desired)
– Clean the concrete to ensure that paint, debris, petrochemicals and previous sealers are absent from the surface.
– Allow the surface to completely dry if a wet surface preparation method was used.
– Add 4 tablespoons of the desired color of Reflector Enhancer to a gallon of ready-to-use CSS Emulsion. In this case, Orange Gold Reflector Enhancer was used as the primary initial color coat.
– Using a commercial-grade pump-up sprayer, apply the CSS Emulsion and Reflector Enhancer mixture onto the prepped surface at a rate of 250 square feet per gallon.
– Allow the surface to dry 5 to 7 hours before opening up to light foot traffic and at least 24 hours before heavy traffic.