The ACPA announced the election of its new executive board during the ACPA Annual Meeting and Awards Presentation on February 5, 2020, in Las Vegas. These individuals are elected to serve during a one-year term. The ACPA 2020 election results are as follows:
- President: Gary Brown, R. L. McCoy, Inc., Indianapolis, Indiana
- Vice President: Wayne Bylsma, Cherokee Pumping, Inc., from Hampton, Georgia
- Secretary: Eric Duiker, CanCrete Equipment, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Treasurer: Nathan Germany—Tri-Way Concrete Pumping, Inc., Roanoke, Texas
- Past President: Beth Langhauser—CPN, LLC, Long Grove, Iowa
The ACPA also announced results on February 5, 2020. The announcement took place during a meeting of recent elections for the following board positions.
- Wayne Bylsma—Cherokee Pumping, Inc., Hampton, Georgia
- Art Fink—Joseph J. Albanese, Santa Clara, California
- Nathan Germany—Tri-Way Concrete Pumping, Inc., Roanoke, Texas
- Doug Marquis—Conco Pumping and Belting, Inc., Fontana, California
- Region 2: Gary Brown—R. L. McCoy, Inc., Indianapolis, Indiana
- Region 4: Doug Doggett—Concrete & Materials Placement, LLC, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Region 6: Chris Pernicano—San Diego Concrete Pumping, Inc., Santee, California
- Wayne Allen—CPE America, LLC, Metter, Georgia
- Jim Bodeker—Construction Forms, Inc., Port Washington, Wisconsin
- Gabriel Ojeda—Fritz-Pak Corporation, Mesquite, Texas
For more information about the ACPA and additional information about the ACPA 2020 election results, you can also visit www.concretepumpers.com.
About the ACPA
The American Concrete Pumping Association was founded in 1974. Its objectives are to promote concrete pumping as the choice method of placing concrete, and also to encourage and educate the concrete pumping industry on safe concrete pumping procedures. The ACPA Operator Certification Program is also the only certification program that the industry recognizes for testing concrete pumping practices.
Their mission is to promote, expand and improve the concrete pumping industry through progressive leadership, communication, education and also advocacy.
Additionally, it is a non-profit association which serves as an advocate for the concrete pumping industry. They commit themselves to promotion, education and safety for its members and also all those coming into contact with a concrete pump on the construction job site.
Members of ACPA include owners of concrete pumps, manufacturers of concrete pumps, and also distributors of both concrete pumps and accessories.
Owners of concrete pumps use the ACPA to gain a professional advantage by utilizing our wide range of programs and member services, such as: