The DBM 3500 is a self-contained mini mixer. It has a drum volume of 1,321 gallons delivering 4.6 yd³ of concrete. The self-loading bucket handles up to 25 cu/ft. of aggregate at each load cycle. The pump moves 66 gallons of water per minute into the mixing drum, which supplies up to 37.7 ft² of concrete to be made in less than 15 minutes. The drum sits on a ‘fifth wheel’ allowing for 180° lateral rotation and also 330° concrete discharge.
Thanks to its agile characteristics, such as the angles of inclination, tight turning radius, and the reduced overall dimensions, the DBM cement mixer is suitable for working in confined, difficult-to-reach spaces.
- Concrete Yield: 4.6 yd³
- Drum Volume: 1320 gal.
- Water Tank Capacity 246 gal.
- Total unladen mass: 16,315 lbs.
- Deutz TCD3.6 Engine / 101 HP
- Maximum speed: 25 mph
- Drum Rotation Speed 0 ÷ 18 Tr/Min
- Standard Tires: 18-19.5
- Dimensions: 17’11” x 7’9″ x 12’9″
- Ground clearance: 1’4″
- Max Unloading Height 7’0″
- Dedicated Hydraulic System for Barrel Rotation
- Service Hydraulic System
- High Unloading Point
- Lateral Jet Even While Machine is Moving
- New Cast Axels with RR700 Wheel Reducers
- Merlo Hydrostatic Transmission
- Dynamic Breaking
- High Transmission Efficiency
- Precise Movements
- 330° Concrete Discharge
- High Strength Steel Bearing Structure
- Enclosed Cab
- Split Control for Driving in Both Directions
- Rotating Seat
- 4-Wheel Steering + Three Steering Types
- Automatic Parking Break
- Steel Mudguards
Merlo is an important family-run industrial group that designs, produces, and also markets its own products under the “Merlo” and “TreEmme” brands.
Merlo’s main facility is still in Cervasca and occupies 2.3 million square feet with 1,200 employees. Merlo’s philosophy is to build as much in-house as possible (92%) through the use of automation. A tour of the facility features 38 robots, 16 machining centers, 11 automatic steel cutting lines, and also 3 high-tech powder coating lines.
Merlo’s mission is to be the operating machines’ specialists, offering a wide range of products, and also having a worldwide presence.
The Group’s strategy is based on proximity to the customer. This is thanks to a solid distribution network, and also on the search for innovative avant-garde solutions that allow profitable and lasting activities with the utmost respect for safety and the environment.