In response to popular demand, Engrave-A-Crete is pleased to announce an Advanced Class in Decorative Concrete. The four-day Advanced Class is designed for those who have a basic knowledge of prepping, cutting, staining and sealing concrete, and are ready to take their business to the next level. Learn more and enroll here.
Scheduled for April 14-17, the Advanced Class runs from 8 a.m.- 4 p.m. at Engrave-A-Crete’s state-of-the-art training and manufacturing facility in Mansfield, Missouri. Brandon Adamson, a concrete artisan with years of experience and son of Darrel Adamson, inventor and developer of the precision-crafted line of Engrave-A-Crete tools, is instructor for the class.
The Advanced Class is limited to 10 participants and includes:
- Advanced Engraving – marking & engraving complicated patterns, integrating engraving with polishing, incorporating logos into patterns
- Advanced Layout – complex designs, determining angles, circular brick
- Color – dyes, intricate multi-color patterns, coloring cut lines, epoxy, metallic epoxy, shading
- Extreme Floor Prep – mastic, epoxy, sealer, glue and paint removal, floors with moisture issues
- Cracks – cause, repair, when not to repair, how to disguise or incorporate into a pattern
- Overlay – pplying for perfect adhesion, troweling techniques, stains and sealers
- Sealing – pplication, colored/metallic epoxy, polyaspartic
The class also covers the bonus topic, “One Day In and Out” jobs for quick profit. The Advanced Class will be offered only once this year, and it joins Engrave-A-Crete’s Discovery & Training Seminars to round out the company’s outstanding line up of decorative concrete training for 2015.
Engrave-A-Crete Inc. is a family-owned business that takes pride in manufacturing an impressive line of decorative concrete engraving tools and Concrete Resurrection products at their 80,000 square foot facility in Mansfield, Missouri. Known for superior quality and dependability, Engrave-A-Crete’s tools, products and processes are used worldwide to preserve and enhance existing concrete surfaces.