Factors such as low production efficiency from mineral & petroleum derived sources attribute to rising demand for FT wax. This increases fuel prices and declines output by refineries and blenders.
Some major findings of the FT wax market report include:
- Crude oil demand & supply gap along with advantages of gas to liquid technology will support the market advancement.
- The demand for FT wax is increasing across the globe. This is due to features such as high melting point, low viscosity and excellent hardness even at elevated temperatures.
- The excellent thermal stability of the product to avoid degradation and high-temperature resistance make them suitable for many demanding applications including plastics, paints & coatings, printing inks, synthetic rubber, etc.
- Here are some of the major companies operating in FT wax market. Nippon Seiro Co., Ltd, Sasol, Evonik Industries AG, KPL International Ltd, and Shell.
- Companies are involved in production capacity expansion for gaining competitive edge in global FT wax market.
- Low carbon footprint initiatives will drive the demand for FT wax across North America.
Effects on growth
Increasing production of coal and natural gas derived products over conventional petroleum will support the FT wax market growth. Favorable policies and implementation of advanced processing technologies in U.S., China and Germany utilizing coal reserves for producing FT wax fueling industry development. Factors such as abundant feedstock availability, higher carbon and thermal efficiency of the product will further support the market growth as low carbon footprint is becoming part of business zeitgeist.
North America is displaying a robust growth in the FT wax market. It owes that growth to the rapid increase of automobile and resin processing sectors. It is also because of the rise in research and development activities. The U.S. is among the major contributors to the industry growth due to increasing crude oil demand & supply gap and favorable government policies formulated for facilitating production of synthetic waxes in the country. There is rising involvement and direction from government authorities and mounting demand for eco-friendly products. Because of this, there is an expectation that the product will continue to experience substantial growth in the North America region.
The FT wax market participants are focusing on increasing production capacity of their existing plants for meeting growing global demand. The industry players also have involvement in developing newer varieties of hard and medium waxes. These waxes cater the diverse needs of different industries. There is an expectation that manufacturers compete on the basis of product efficiency, cost and distributio. This is due to the increasing competition in the wax market