Hanley Wood is the housing industry’s leading provider of rich data. It also have the backing of Zonda and Metrostudy. Additionally, they are backed by the industry’s top advisors for residential real estate development and new home construction. Recently, the group announced the winners of the 2020 Most Innovative Products (MIP) following the World of Concrete in Las Vegas.
The MIP awards highlight the year’s top products exhibited during the World of Concrete tradeshow. Additionally, products are chosen based on the innovation it brings to the industry. Furthermore, winners are selected in three ways:
- Expert’s Choice: Nominated by a panel of industry experts, many of whom also serve on the World of Concrete Educational Advisory Board.
- Editor’s Choice: Chosen by the editors of CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION.
- Industry’s Choice: Voted on by both attendees of the World of Concrete and audience of CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION.
For additional information and also photos of the winners and other entries, visit www.
2020 MIP Award winners
- Business Tools & Technology
- Expert’s Choice: Kryton International Inc., Maturix Smart Concrete Sensors
- Editor’s Choice: ExakTime Innovations, Learning Management System
- Industry Choice: Wagner Meters, Rapid RH L6 Concrete Moisture Test
Concrete Construction Equipment
- Expert’s Choice: Wacker Neuson, ACBe Battery-Powered Backpack Vibrator
- Editor’s Choice: Allen, 2424 VLP – Versatile Light Paver
- Industry Choice: Warrior Equipment, Samson WE-3543 Barbarian RC
Materials for Concrete Construction
- Expert’s Choice: Hengelhoef Concrete Joints, E-slide watertight joint
- Editor’s Choice: Euclid Chemical, Eucon Baracade WPT
- Industry Choice: Alchemco, TechCrete 2500 Waterproofing Agent
Surfaces & Decorative Equipment & Materials
- Expert’s Choice: The Concrete Protector, Hydropolish
- Editor’s Choice: Rust-Oleum, Concrete Saver Hard Surface Primer
- Industry Choice: Specialty Products, Inc., LPG Electronically-driven concrete raising cart
Production and Delivery Equipment
- Industry’s Choice: Pathfinder Systems, TIGER’s Wireless Rack Crawler
Slab Tools/Equipment and Materials
- Expert’s Choice: Marion Brush Mfg. Co., The Bullfrog Trac II M-Series
- Editor’s Choice: Dragon Screed, DS-34 Telehandler Screed
- Industry Choice: Ligchine, SpiderScreed
General Construction Tools & Equipment
- Expert’s Choice: Milwaukee Tool, The MX FUEL Equipment System
- Editor’s Choice: Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions, Honeywell VeriShield Smart Hearing Solution
- Industry Choice: Makinex Construction Products, Portable 23kw 480V Generator
Repair/Demolition Materials, Tools & Equipment
- Expert’s Choice: CustomTech A Division of Custom Building Products, TechLevel™ WSF Fiber Reinforced Self-Leveling Underlayment
- Editor’s Choice: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, X-LOCK 18V EC Brushless Connected-Ready 4-1/2 In. Angle Grinder with No-Lock-On Paddle Switch
- Industry Choice: Hilti, Cordless Breaker TE 500-A36
About World of Concrete
World of Concrete is the industry’s only annual international event that dedicates itself to the commercial concrete and also masonry construction industries. It features both indoor and outdoor exhibits. It houses the industry’s leading suppliers showcasing both innovative products and technologies. Furthermore, it also features exciting demonstrations and competitions. Additionally, it offers world-class education program. To learn more, you can also visit www.worldofconcrete.com for details.
About Hanley Wood
Hanley Wood represents the housing industry’s leading provider of rich data. The company also has the backing of Zonda and Metrostudy, and the industry’s top advisors for residential real estate development and new home construction. With both products and services geared for homebuilders, multifamily developers, lenders, and financial institutions, we provide innovative solutions to maximize opportunities in today’s real estate development landscape.
Hanley Wood, Meyers Research, Zonda, Metrostudy and also the company logo, are trademarks of Meyers Research, LLC and/or its subsidiaries.