Midwest Rake, a leading tool manufacturer has release a new 8-piece self-leveling kit that is available and now in stock.
This complete 8-piece self-leveling kit holds all the tools needed for a self-leveling installation making it a popular product in Concrete Restoration. The kit includes a mixing pitcher with handle, large oval mixing paddle, solvent-resistant poly shoes with 1″ round spikes, 24″ CAM set gauge rake & CAM set. It also includes a wood/steel spreader smoother, & 3-piece aluminum handle with a threaded adapter, which all fit conveniently in the 15-gallon mixing barrel with locking lid.
The durable barrel is lightweight, yet also tough for mixing self-leveling and other materials within it. The translucent measuring pitcher features both quarts and liters for measuring liquid and powdered compounds. The oval mixer paddle is designed to fit tightly against the bottom edges of the mixing barrel/ Thus, thoroughly mix the materials together. Use the mixing paddle on high viscosity materials to efficiently remove air from the mixed materials. The 5 ft. aluminum handle can be used with either the gauge rake or the spreader/smoother. The handle breaks down into 3 pieces for storage within the barrel. Place a wide variety of materials at a precise, uniform depth with the CAM Gauge Rake. Sturdy wood/steel spreader/smoother either spreads or smooths coating easy clean-up. Wear the spiked shoes to both protect epoxy coatings and release air bubbles for a better finish.
Key Product Features of the 8-piece Self-leveling kit include:
- All Items Included to Mix & Install Self-Leveling Material
- High-Density Polyethylene 15-Gallon Barrel is Perfect for Mixing Materials
- Convenient Handles for Carrying & Pouring Mixed Materials
- Translucent Measuring Pitcher Makes Measuring Quarts or Liters Easy
- Use Oval Mixing Paddle on High Viscosity Materials
- Solvent-Resistant Spiked Shoes Release Air Bubbles from Epoxies & Self-Leveling Materials
- 24″ Cam Gauge Rake & Cam Set for Predetermined, Uniform Depth
- 23-1/2″ Wood/Steel Smoother Spreads & Smooths Coatings & Self-Leveling Material
- 3 Piece Aluminum Handle Fits on the Cam Gauge Rake & Spreader/Smoother
- 5′ Handle Breaks Down into 3-Pieces for Easy Storage
- Aluminum Handle Won’t Turn Hands Black from Oxidation with Use
- Items Fit Easily in The Barrel for Easy Storage & Transport
- Locking Lid Makes Transport Easy
- Made in the USA
About Midwest Rake
Since Midwest Rake’s founding in 1872, they have been toolmakers. That’s a legacy and heritage they strive to live up to every day. They are not a manufacturer of a commodity and as such, are willing to ‘sign-up’ to some very specific information when it comes to the tools they sell. They commit to being a quality tool manufacturer selling into landscape, hardware, lawn & garden, irrigation, sports, protective coatings, decorative concrete, agricultural, and industrial markets.