“The Confast Mushroom Head Anchor, a one-piece pre-expanded anchor for use in concrete, brick, block or stone, has now joined our online product inventory,” stated Bob Carlisle, the founder and president of Concrete Fasteners, Incorporated. “Customers may purchase this popular expansion anchor direct from the manufacturer and avoid inflated retail pricing.”
Carlisle described the one piece, pre-expansion design of the Confast Mushroom Head Anchor as unique. Additionally, the working end of the anchor has an“s-shaped”. This pre-expanded feature, when driven into the base material, will attempt to return to its original shape and thereby creates a natural compression force against the wall of the hole drilled in the base material.
Product Detail and Benefits
- Available in two sizes: 3/16” x 4” and also 1/4” x 4”
- Tamper resistant
- Manufactured from carbon steel and is zinc plated
- Mushroom head anchor does not require any tightening or bolt installation, which saves installation costs
- Vibratory resilient
Product Installation FYIs
- Minimum embedment is 1-1/4’
- Installation is as easy as drilling a hole and then driving the anchor
- Pre-expanded anchor design allows for easy installation
- Mushroom and flat head Spike anchors are tamper-proof
- Forming Spike, which is removable, can be also used for temporary installations
- Pipe and tie-wire Spike is a simple to install alternative to direct fastening (e.g. powder actuated)
- Tested in accordance with ASTM E488 and AC01 criteria
About Concrete Fastening Systems Inc.
Concrete Fastening Systems Inc. has been selling concrete fasteners for over 33 years from a fully stocked warehouse in Cleveland, Ohio. Free, same-day shipping of anchors is available by ordering at www.confast.com and then the product has a delivery time of 1-3 days.