New in 2016 is the perfect companion for Husqvarna’s PG 280, PG 400 or PG 450 grinders. The DC 3000 is a versatile, high-volume dust collector that is perfect for handling heavy duty dry/wet grinding applications.
“New for 2016 is our UL & CSA approved, 115V DC 3000 vacuum. It’s a high volume, automatic filter pulse vacuum, that includes all of the hoses and floor tools you would expect from a tool of this caliber. Perfectly paired with our small grinder line and competitively placed in the market, we are excited to introduce this feature-packed tool to our customers,” says Joe Taylor, Director of Marketing – Americas.
It features automatic dust filter cleaning that prevents clogging while the vacuum is working. It is possible to run the machine at the same time the filter is being cleaned. The polyester filters are washable to facilitate easy maintenance. To facilitate disposal of debris, the top of the vacuum lifts off the container and the container is easily tilted to allow the debris to slide out.
The DC 3000 is a versatile dust collector as it is compatible with Husqvarna’s compact grinders, the PG 280, PG 400 or PG 450. It has high performance, is lightweight and easy to transport. The DC 3000 comes standard with a Husqvarna multi adaptor, wand, floor tool, integrated cart with dump function and 30-foot hose.
- Automatic dust filter cleaning – prevents clogging while working.
- Easy disposal – the container tilts making it easy to dispose of debris
- Easy connection – the Husqvarna multi adapter makes quick connections to the grinders
- Low noise – 73 db(A)
- Dry or wet vacuum cleaner
- Power, hp (kW): 3.2 (2.4)
- Voltage, V: 110-120
- Maximum rated current, amps: 17.5
- UL & CSA approved
- Power Supply: 1-phase
- Air flow, cfm (m3/hr): 2 x 157
- Maximum vacuum, psi (bar): 3.68 psi (254 mbar)
- Container capacity, gal: 17.2
- Weight uncrated, lbs (kg): 63.1 (28.6)
- Recommended generator size, kW: 5