Ruwac USA has redesigned and upgraded the GV10XLT Early Entry Saw Vacuum. The GV10XLT is a specially designed gas-powered vacuum system. It provides 300 CFM @ 84” Lift/H20 with proven success for the collection of “green” concrete dust during early entry sawing applications. Recent upgrades include a new heavy duty reinforced throttle cable for extended life. It also includes upgraded casters for easy on slab portability.
The innovative design of the gas powered WX306 has both the power and performance of the vacuum paired with the efficiency of the pre-separator, all on one convenient frame. The pairing of the 12″ high efficiency cyclone (HEC) increases the vacuum efficiency by 95%. It also separates heavy material before entering the vacuum, further increasing filter life.
Features & Benefits
- A powerful gas powered vacuum with an external manual filter cleaning mechanism for dustless maintenance
- 12″ HEC improves efficiency by 95% and increases collection capacity by 30 gallons
- Pre-separation increases the vacuum filter life
- The HEC XLT both lifts and tips for easy emptying, eliminating the need for heavy lifting
- Insert a bag into the XLT drum and never come in contact with the dust!
About Ruwac USA
Ruwac USA is a leading manufacturer of portable, central and specialty industrial vacuum systems. Made in the USA, Ruwac’s industrial vacuums are synonymous with reliability, durability, innovative design, and also superb filtration.