The 2021 Concrete Show South East Asia will take place from November 17-20, 2021, in Jakarta. The Organizer is PT. Pamerindo Indonesia. MEREBO Messe International based in Hamburg/Germany is in charge of the “Europe, America & Australia/NZ Pavilion” dedicated to companies, associations, chambers and trade press of these regions.
Concrete Show South East Asia 2021 features a wide range of products and technology, covering raw materials, ingredients, reinforcement technology, prefab techniques and also construction related services. The last event in 2019 attracted 12,811 attendees and 366 exhibitors from 22 countries.
- Indonesia’s construction market is the biggest within ASEAN. Because of this, it accounts for 60-70 percent of the total market in the region. The rapid growth of the construction industry has also turned the construction sector into the largest contributor to Indonesia’s national income at about 10 percent.
- The government has also launched a one-million homes per year program to reduce the housing demand backlog.
- The use of precast concrete technology in Indonesia accounts for only 16% of the total concrete works market within the country. The government also plans to accelerate the growth to reach 50%.
- Concrete currently accounts for 40 percent of construction materials used in projects nationwide. The government has also allocated RP 658 trillion (US$48.77 billion) over the next five years for infrastructure. development. It also has estimated that all of both its planned infrastructure and construction projects will cost IDR 5.4 quadrillion.
Concrete Show South East Asia is also supported by
- The Ministry of Public Works and Housing Republic of Indonesia
- Indonesian Association of Precast and Prestressed Engineers
- National Construction Services Development Board
- Indonesian Contractor Association
- National Association of Indonesian Consultant
- Real Estate Indonesia
- Indonesian Cement Association
- Indonesian Asphalt and Concrete Association
- The American Concrete Institute – Singapore Chapter
- Indonesian Association of Precast and Prestressed Companies
- Singapore Manufacturing Federation
- Indonesian Society of Civil and Structural Engineers