Ultra Durable Technologies (UDT) is proud to introduce the UDT Virtual Training Program that features a new series of online training courses for all aspects of applying EPIC High-Performance Floor Finish for LVT, VCT, linoleum, rubber, and terrazzo.
With the demand for training, as well as the challenges that come with in-person training (travel, time, expense), this Virtual Training series has proven to be beneficial for both new and existing EPIC Floor Finish applicators. It serves as a complete & cost-effective addition to UDT’s existing hosted-training opportunities.
Virtual Training can be used for
- Introductions for both new and potential EPIC contractors
- Refresher courses for existing customers
- Training for new hires
From floor preparation and product mixing to application and maintenance procedures, these 10 new courses will help ensure that applicators will be successful with each EPIC application.
The courses feature:
- Short lessons which focus on one specific EPIC Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) at a time.
- Video segments, then they are followed by text instructions, to best match each user’s style of learning.
- Supply lists with links to either products or supporting info.
- Short quizzes to maintain attention and ensure retention.
- Final quiz that displays both correct and incorrect answers.
- Ability to easily revisit the videos, text, or supply lists.
- Certification that the user has completed each UDT Course & is now Certified Ultra Durable!
The courses are available on either a computer or on browser-capable mobile devices.
Cost = $25 per course (10 courses = $250)
Receive this $250 value free with any initial EPIC purchase from the UDT Webstore.
Epic Course Name
- Floor Prep: Stripping Acrylic/Wax
- Floor Prep: Unwaxed Vinyl & New VCT
- EPIC Repair Process
- Floor Prep: Recoating EPIC
- Mixing EPIC
- Application: T-bar & Back-roll
- Application: Rolling Method
- Cleaning & Maintenance for EPIC Floors
- EPIC Removal Method
- FAQs – Avoiding Preventable Issues with EPIC
Additionally, you can find information about UDT’s Virtual Training Program on the training page of the website.
Training courses on IMPACT Sealer for Concrete & Terrazzo, as well as other UDT concrete systems, will also soon be in development. These will be announced once available.
About Ultra Durable Technologies
Ultra Durable Technologies (UDT) manufactures and delivers world-class floor coatings for contractors, hospitals and also industrial facilities throughout North America. As a 21st century coatings company, innovation is at the core of everything UDT does.
Its goal is to formulate and produce environment-friendly products that perform better than the traditional, high-maintenance, high-odor products. UDT also partners with its customers by providing marketing, training and technical support.
UDT began in 2008. The company has a very deep history that extends nearly 40 years and also spans two generations.