- Increases flow, making placing easier — even in heavily reinforced or difficult to access areas — which allows you to focus your efforts on creating decorative concrete.
- Makes your mix more workable without adding more water or changing the water-cement ratio.
- Temporarily makes concrete more fluid, allowing integral color to disperse much better.
- Reduces bleed water, resulting in fewer shrinkage cracks and more evenly colored surfaces.
- Improves cohesiveness and reduces concrete segregation.
- Allows for the option of adding less water, creating a stronger concrete overall.