Miracote, Rancho Dominguez, Calif.
This technique uses manufactured silicon dioxide platelets coated with titanium dioxide to create a multilayered, variegated, hammer-toned seamless floor coating over concrete or an overlayment.
CQ Clear Epoxy mixed with Midnight Black ColorPax-E
Chameleon Dispersing Agent mixed with Radiant Sunrise Chameleon "Flip-Flop" Special Effects Pigment
Chameleon Dispersing Agent mixed with Star Silver Chameleon Special Effects Pearlescent additive
- Apply the Midnight Black epoxy base coat to a clean surface. This allows for the highest amount of color stimulation.
- Prepare two spray bottles with each color blended with the dispersing agent.
- Spritz the lighter silicon dioxide (Star Silver Pearl) across the surface.
- Repeat with the darker color (Radiant Sunrise).
- Apply a final clear urethane coat to seal.