Enliven exterior concrete with brilliant color and lasting protection with Acryl Pen by Nox-Crete, a premier stain and sealer for broom-finished or textured concrete. Due to its unique silane formulation, Acryl Pen penetrates invisible micro-pores, macro-pores and surface cracks to chemically react with concrete. The chemical bond created by the reaction provides long-lasting color and protection that will not fade, chalk or flake.
The patented silane formulation also gives Acryl Pen by Nox-Crete outstanding water repellency. Abrasion, delamination, freeze/thaw damage and staining from food and oil can be prevented by using treated surfaces.
Features and Benefits of Acryl Pen
- Vibrant color is U.V. resistant and will not fade, chalk or peel
- Penetrating formula seals and protects from within concrete
- Allows concrete surface to breathe
- Protects exterior concrete surfaces from food, oil and grease stains, weather and also freeze/thaw damage
- Withstands both pedestrian and moderate vehicular traffic
- Non-slip additive for increased slip resistance also available
- Decorative concrete at an affordable price
Nox-Crete, Inc. began in 1956 when Carl Linn created the world’s first chemically active release agent for concrete forms. Today the company continues to provide “chemical solutions to concrete problems” with innovative product offerings and on-site technical expertise. Nox- Crete has its headquarters in Omaha, Neb.