The sometimes overwhelming task of choosing the right self-leveling underlayment has been made easier by Ardex with the addition of three new self-leveling underlayment options.
Ardex Americas President, U.S. and Canadian Divisions, Jesse David, says that customers requested clearly defined solutions for certain challenges. The company developed a comprehensive series of underlayments with specific differentiating qualities that provide the best solution for every installation or installation challenge.
Depending upon your need, you can now choose from the following options:
- High Flow – Ardex K 16 is fast and installs at a thin coat with high compressive strength.
- Benchmark – Ardex K 15 is the original and the most specified self-leveler in North America.
- Faster Dry Time – Ardex K 13 is high performance, install floor coverings in just 16 hours.
- Reactivatable – Ardex K 10 has a 25-minute healing time. Reactivate setting material with a spike roller.
- The Workhorse – Ardex V 1200 is the trusted leveler for big jobs on tight schedules.
- Versatile, No Water – Ardex K 60 Arditex offers unmatched flexibility and adhesion.
Choose Your Solution offers leveling choices for standard, extremely absorbent and non-absorbent concrete; non-porous surfaces, non-water soluble adhesive residue over concrete, epoxy coating systems, even steel or metal, and more. Some products, such as Ardex K 60 Arditex even offer solutions for permanently wet areas.
Two more underlayments provide the customer even more options.
- Low Prep – Ardex LU 100 installs directly over well-bonded VCT, and existing patching, leveling or fill materials where complete removal is not an option.
- Over Gypsum or Wood – Ardex GS-4 installs over gypsum and wood substrates. It also is recommended for above grade in-floor hydronic and electric radiant heat.