The National Steering Committee for the Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program – a business intensive program that awards students with a four-year Bachelor of Science degree in Concrete Industry Management – recently announced the election of new officers and board members.
The newly elected officers are:
- Chairman – Frank Craddock, Executive Vice President, U.S. Operations, Cemex Inc.
- Vice-Chairman – Alan Nedza, Director of Sales, Admixture Systems North America, BASF Corporation
- Treasurer – Danny Rodgers, President and CEO, Dunn Investment Company
Newly elected board members include:
- Rex Cottle, Senior Vice President of Development, Trinity Industries Inc.
- Steve Cox, North American Director of Sales, Grace Construction Products
- Wally Johnson, Vice President of Marketing and Sales, U.S. Concrete Inc.
- Kari Saragusa, President, Lehigh Hanson Region West
- Julie Garbini, Executive Director, RMC Research and Education Foundation
- Beverly Garnant, Executive Director, American Society of Concrete Contractors
- Matt Childs, President, American Concrete Pavement Association
- James Toscas, President, Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute
- Douglas Guerrero, Chairman, CIM Patrons of California State University, Chico
- Rick Yelton, Editor-in-Chief, Hanley Wood Magazines, The Concrete Producer and World of Concrete
- Brian Gallagher, Director of Marketing, O’Neal Inc.
- Randy Beard, Director of Operations, Walker Restoration Consultants
- Michael Schneider, Vice President of Operations, Baker Concrete Construction, Inc. and Immediate Past Chairman of the CIM National Steering Committee
- Eugene Martineau, Executive Director, CIM National Steering Committee
“We are very pleased with the selection of new officers, directors and the industry leadership experience and commitment they bring to the National Steering Committee for CIM,” said current CIM NSC Executive Director Eugene Martineau. “Their leadership will be essential as the NSC continues to provide oversight and direction while advancing the CIM program and preparing the next generation of leaders for the concrete industry.”