- Micah Bodily, Western States/Rocky Mountain Rebar
- Carrie Sayers, ABC Coating Michigan
Additionally, CRSI confirmed two members to its Board of Directors for their second three-year terms:
- Robert McClean, Commercial Metals Company
- Eugene McManus, Nucor Harris Rebar
CRSI also thanks the following members for their service to CRSI and the industry who will be rotating off the Board:
- Marcela Acuña, ABC Coating Oklahoma
- James Melvin, Re-Steel Supply Co. Inc.
“I’m excited to welcome the new members to the Board of Directors as well as express gratitude to Marcela Acuña and James Melvin for their service on the Board. Each member of the Board holds essential skills and perspectives that are vital to directing CRSI’s future endeavors. I look forward to the year ahead, confident in the effective leadership of our active and engaged institute members,” stated Danielle Kleinhans, President and CEO of the Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute.
The full Board of Directors was approved at the Board of Directors meeting on November 16, 2022 at the 2022 Fall Business and Technical Meeting at the Ritz-Carlton in Chicago, IL. The 2022/2023 Board consists of:
- *Chairman – Jeff Estep, Farwest Steel Reinforcing Company
- *Vice Chairman – Brad Cottrell, Commercial Metals Company
- *Secretary/Treasurer – Adam Simmet, Simcote, Inc.
- *Past Chairman – Don Barney, Nucor
- *At-Large Director – Rob Faircloth, Contractors Materials Company
- *At-Large Director – Bethany Hennings, Cascade Steel
At-Large Director – Mary Alwin, Nucor
- At-Large Director – Andre Belland, Rebarfab, Inc.
At-Large Director – Micah Bodily, Western States/Rocky Mountain Rebar
- At-Large Director – William Brack, Nucor Harris Rebar
- At-Large Director – Lou Colarusso, nVent
At-Large Director – Kevin Cornell, Salit Specialty Rebar
- At-Large Director – Bill Couturier, Barton Malow Company
- At-Large Director – Layne Jones, Commercial Metals Company
- At-Large Director – Robert McClean, Commercial Metals Company
- At-Large Director – Eugene McManus, Nucor Harris Rebar
- At-Large Director – Dean Peery, Gerdau
- At-Large Director – Spence Peters, Steel Dynamics Inc.
- At-Large Director – Carrie Sayers, ABC Coating Michigan
- At-Large Director – Matthew Schewe, Commercial Metals Company
*Executive Committee Member
- Chairman, Marketing Committee – William Brack, Nucor Harris Rebar
- Chairman, Engineering Practice Committee – Lou Colarusso, nVent
- Chairman, Member Services Committee – Matthew Schewe, Commercial Metals Company
Chairman, CRSI Education & Research Foundation – Marty Lancial, Commercial Metals Company
President and CEO – Dr. Danielle Kleinhans, Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute
About the Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute
Founded in 1924, the Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute (CRSI) is a technical institute and Standards Developing Organization (SDO) that stands as the authoritative resource for information related to steel reinforced concrete construction.
Serving the needs of engineers, architects, and construction professionals, CRSI offers many industry-trusted technical publications, standards documents, design aids, reference materials and educational opportunities. CRSI Members include manufacturers, fabricators, material suppliers and placers of steel reinforcing bars and related products as well as professionals who are involved in the research, design, and construction of steel reinforced concrete. CRSI also has a broad Region Manager network that supports both members and industry professionals. Serving the construction market in the United States, Canada, and Mexico, CRSI is headquartered in Schaumburg, Ill. with regional offices located across the United States.