Diamond Products has announced the introduction of its new Core Cut CC6000D Concrete Saws with
Differential Drive to its product line. The new CC6000D features a patent-pending design with a differential drive
system that allows for easy maneuvering by pivoting the saw on its rear wheels. No heavy lifting is required to turn the saw.
The CC600D offers these features:
● 65 HP Wisconsin gas engine.
● Fits through a 30" doorway.
● Hydrostatic transmission with differential is totally enclosed. No exposed chains or gears.
● Differential lock provides positive drive to both rear wheels for maximum traction.
● Choice of 14", 20", 26", 30", and 36" blade guards.
● Maximum cutting depth 143⁄4" with a 36" guard.
● All CC6000D saws come standard with quick-release blade shaft/flange, slip-on blade guards, quick release 10" rear wheels, double concave roller bearings, telescoping front pointer and three position handle bars.
● Bladeshaft tachometer standard on multi-speed saws.
● Free wheel neutral on hydrostatic transmission for manual maneuvering.
● Four stage air cleaner with maintenance indicator for maximum engine protection.
Headquartered in suburban Cleveland, Diamond Products is a leading manufacturer and distributor of diamond tools and equipment. The company product line includes wet and dry diamond blades, diamond core bits and core drill rigs along with concrete, wire and masonry saws. For more information please contact Thom Fisher, Promotions Manager at (440) 323-4616.