The Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program is a business intensive program that awards students with a four-year Bachelor of Science degree in Concrete Industry Management. The group is pleased to announce the donation of an Extreme Duty 10.5-yard High Performance mixer for the annual auction at World of Concrete.
The Extreme Duty 10.5-yard set back mixer comes with the following:
- 1/4 AR steel drum shell with 1/4″ AR 200 formed head with AR reinforcing plate and head fin reinforcing plates
- Single bolt-on access hatch
- 1/4 fins with 5/16 AR mixing fins, AR steel doubled fin lip
- Machined, solid roller track adds superior strength; eliminates both cracked tracks and welds
- 46-inch discharge opening with bolt-on anti-surge fins
- High performance PMP planetary drive with peak torque rating of 52,000 ft/lbs.
- Backed by PMP 5 year/8,000 hour limited warranty
- Eaton RE heavy duty 54 series variable displacement pump with manual override
- Eaton heavy-duty motor with 10 micron filter
- Limited 5-year warranty
- 13-gallon oil reservoir provides greater heat rejection and also better thermal protection
- Premium American made, adjustable, induction hardened special alloy rollers
- Bearings provided with remote grease zirks for ease of maintenance and also operator safety
- Large, high-performance design, fast-charge HP wide charge hopper
- Reinforced for longer service life and also hinged for use with the optional tip-up feature.
- Rear fold-down ladder with non-skid, self-cleaning ladder rungs and large side grip bars
- Large, non-skid work platform with safety hand guard rail at top
- Double-acting (power up/ power down) 2.5-inch diameter chute lift cylinder to improve operator efficiency and cushion chute bounce during road travel.
- Con-Tech chute lift block uses Eaton valves with field proven environmentally sealed Deutsch connectors.
- Fully welded and also capped main, fold over, and (3) 48″ extension chutes come standard
- Main chute mounting uses solid thru shaft with larger bushings for improved wear life.
- 125-gallon steel side mount water tank with high pressure relief valve
- Simplified, 2 position fill/exhaust, anodized aluminum control block, top fill flopper valve, sight gauge/gallon marker
- 1-inch rear water injection line and 25-foot wash down hose with pistol grip spray nozzle
Lighting & Electrical:
- Marker lights are sealed LED with 2-pin connector
- Upper clearance 3 LED lamp, light bar on charge hopper
- Standardized labeled wiring harness with sealed Deutsch connectors
Controls & Revolution Counter:
- In-cab control box with both drum counter and drum rotation controls
- Rear mixer controls are cable with a one-piece cast aluminum control box and also toggle switches
- 3-piece, reinforced tandem steel fender design with recessed, sealed LED lighting
- Heavy rubber mud flaps front and rear
Steel Prep & Painting:
- All mixer components are steel shot blasted, then primed with Axalta Coating Systems Zinc Enhanced 1000-plus hour salt spray tested, two-component polyurethane primer
- Mixers are finished with Axalta high solid content finish coat. All pedestals triple primer coated and painted before and after assembly.
Safety, Decals & Alarms:
- Back-up alarm, full LED lighting, remote roller greasing, safety cage, safety decals (dual language) for water, rollers, ladder, chutes and load, confined space