The International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI) is the only association in the concrete industry devoted solely to both repair and restoration. The association proud to announce the winners of ICRI’s 2020 40 Under 40 Award.
This prestigious award recognizes 40 individuals who also exemplify dedication to the concrete repair industry. Nominated by their peers, these individuals have demonstrated their commitment to continued professional growth, high potential for continued success in leadership roles, and also have a strong passion for—and commitment to—the mission of ICRI.
ICRI’s 40 Under 40 winners for 2020 are:
- Patrick Allen, P.E., Atlantic Engineering Services
- Adam Bakeman, American Engineering Testing, Inc.
- Julie Bolding, P.E., Armstrong-Douglass
- Daniel M. Calabrese, P.E., ARSEE Engineers, Inc.
- Bradon Carter, Frieze & Associates, Inc.
- Blake Dronen, Restoration Systems Inc.
- Jerhard Evangelista, Sika Corporation
- Natalie Faber, MM Systems National Waterproofing Supply
- Kristen Foreman, PE, Billerreinhart Engineering Group
- Matt Gaughan, The NEW Group
- Chris Hopkins, HD Supply Construction & Industrial – White Cap
- Meghdad Hoseini, Ph.D., P.E., WSP Canada Inc.
- David Huggins, Huggins Concrete Solutions Ltd.
- Mike Jarman, Coastal Construction Products
- Kevin Kline, Concrete Protection & Restoration, Inc.
- Stephen A. Manner, PE, Fink Roberts & Petrie, Inc.
- Mark Meighan, Culbertson Restoration Ltd.
- Matthew Mowrer, PE, O’Donnell & Naccarato
- Hamza Ouziame, Eng., M. Eng., MAPEI Inc.
- Shawn Quinn Jr., Quinn Construction, Inc.
- Matthew Carter, Dayton Superior Corporation
- Jon Connealy, Logan Contractors Supply
- Logan Cook, PE, Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc.
- Ken DeStefano, EIT, Joseph B. Callaghan, Inc.
- Matt Drew, Central Roofing Company
- David Grandbois, Western Specialty Contractors – Minneapolis
- Stephen Grelle, Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc.
- Mark Guirguis, PMP, PE, Brindley Engineering Corporation
- Greg Heddaeus, Carl Walker Construction, Inc.
- Bryan Heery, Everclear Enterprises, Inc.
- Vincent Lapointe, SIMCO Technologies
- Patrick Lewis, PE, Walker Consultants
- Joshua Lloyd, SGS-TEC Services, Inc.
- Justin Long, PE, RWC, BECxP, Smislova, Kehnemui & Assoc. P.A. – Repair & Restoration
- Robert Mahan, PE, O&S Associates
- Diego F. Romero, PhD, PE, SE, Walker Consultants Chicago
- Kirk M. Stauffer, PE, SE, PULLMAN SST, Inc.
- Stacia Van Zetten, EXACT Technology Corporation
- PJ Vaughan, Ardex Americas
- Jonathan Woo, BASc, M.Eng, P.Eng., LEED AP, Read Jones Christoffersen Ltd.
For more information about IRCI’s 40 Under 40 Award and also to learn about the 2020 winners, please visit: www.icri.org.
The International Concrete Repair Industry (ICRI) is an association of both concrete repair and restoration. It is also a leading resource for both education and information to improve the quality of repair, restoration, and protection of concrete and other structures in accordance with consensus data. Founded in 1988, ICRI is made up of contractors, engineers, and also manufacturers that work together to improve both the understanding and training of the concrete repair industry.
ICRI begin during a World of Concrete seminar in February 1988. Attendees voiced their frustration about the lack of both standards and guidelines for concrete repair. They also expressed their concern over the proliferation of unqualified contractors entering the industry.
In response to these concerns, the International Association of Concrete Repair Specialists was then formed. It began with a formal organizational meeting in Naperville, Illinois during May 1988. The attendees also consisted of 66 repair specialists. In 1993, the name was then changed to the International Concrete Repair Institute.
The organizing members agreed on the following statement of purpose: To improve the quality of concrete restoration, repair, and protection through education of, and communication among, the members and those who use its services.
In 1989, ICRI then published the first issue of the Concrete Repair Bulletin. Then, the first technical guide was published. Afterward, this spurned the first chapter of ICRI.
Lastly, as a member of ICRI, there are numerous benefits that are included. These benefits include directory listings, advertising discounts and also discounted access to Technical Guidelines among many other benefits. There are three ways to become a member of ICRI: as a company member, as a supporting member or also as an individual member. There is also a vast peer network that members can tap into.
To learn more about membership in ICRI, you can also visit ICRI.org