The International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI) announced the election by the membership of both new officers and board members for the calendar year 2020. The group also announced Mark LeMay with JQ Engineering as its President.
The ICRI membership also elected the following officers:
- President-Elect – Elena Kessi, Aquafin Building Product Systems
- Vice President – John McDougall, Baker Roofing Co., Inc
- Treasurer – Brian MacNeil, Kryton International, Inc.
- Secretary – Pierre Hébert
- Chris Lippmann, HDSupply served as 2019 President and also will continue his service on the board as Immediate Past-President.
Their terms began on January 1, 2020, for a one-year period.
Mark Nelson will continue to serve as an ex-officio member of the Executive Committee in his role as Chair of the Technical Activities Committee (TAC).
In addition to both the president and officers, the membership also voted in the following new members who began serving three-year terms on January 1, 2020 ending on December 31, 2022:
- Paul Farrell, Carolina Restoration & Waterproofing, Inc (Region 2)
- Jon Connealy, Logan Contractors Supply, Inc. (Region 5)
- Dennis Wipf, Gervasio & Associates Inc. (Region 8)
- Ashish Dubey, USG Corporation (At Large)
- Liying Jiang, Simpson Gumpertz & Heger, Inc. (At Large)
“I am both honored and humbled to assume the reins as President of the International Concrete Repair Institute for 2020,” say Mark LeMay. “This organization has played a pivotal role in my career, putting me in touch with the brightest minds and most capable contractors and suppliers in the concrete repair industry. I look forward to working with the ICRI Board, the Committees and the ICRI staff to grow our company-based membership, and to provide our members with top-notch technical offerings and informative and enjoyable networking opportunities, thereby enhancing both the visibility and impact of our organization.”
The returning board members whose terms were not up for re-election include:
Terms ending during 2020:
- Jason Coleman – O’Donnell & Naccarato, Inc.
- Pete Haveron – Texas Concrete Restoration, Inc.
- Adam Hibshman – Valcourt Exterior Building Services
- Ingrid Rodriguez – Ingrid Shawn Cooperation
Terms ending during 2021:
- Pat Gallagher, PULLMAN
- Dan Wald, BASF Construction Systems
- Jim Spiegel, Alchemy-Spetec
- Rick Edelson, Edelson Consulting Group, LLC
- David Marofsky – MAPEI Corporation
The International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI) is an association of concrete repair and restoration professionals. It is also a leading resource for education and information to improve the quality of repair, restoration, and protection of concrete and other structures in accordance with consensus data. ICRI began in 1988. Its membership includes contractors, design professionals and also manufacturers. These groups work together to improve both the education and training of the concrete repair industry.