The International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI) membership elected Robert Johnson, The Sherwin Williams Company, as its 2004 president. To support Johnson in 2004, the ICRI membership also elected the following officers:
- President-Elect — Robert Pusheck, C.A., Lindman, Inc.
- Vice President — Dennis Pinelle, Simpson, Gumpertz and Heger, Inc.
- Secretary — Monica Rourke, DryWorks, Inc.
- Treasurer — Marty Sobelman, Atlas Restoration, LLC 2003
President Allen Roth, P.E., Joseph B. Callaghan, Inc., will continue his service on the board as Immediate Past-President.
In addition to the president and officers, the membership voted in five new board members, who will serve a three-year term beginning January 1, 2004:
- Garth Fallis — Vector Construction Group
- Katherine Klosowski — DeNeef Construction Chemicals (US) Inc.
- Michael K. O’Malley — Concrete Protection & Restoration Inc.
- Rachel Stiffler — Advanced Polymer Technology
- Stephan Trepanier — Halsall Associates Ltd.