As the U.S. economy continues to recover, millions of homeowners and businesses are upgrading their homes and offices. One of the most important construction materials is flooring, though some are in short supply because of high demand or a lack of raw materials.
Skraffino Concrete Microtopping offers a seamless, cost-effective, robust formulation for a wide variety of applications –– residential, commercial and retail –– both horizontal and vertical –– in interiors and exteriors. It is an excellent choice as an alternative to SkimStone and Milestone. The manufacturers announced on April 6, 2021, that they will no longer make and supply these products.
Contemporary high-rise buildings, lofts, and apartments are typical candidates for Skraffino seamless microcement floors and walls. That’s why it has become the most user-friendly microtopping on the market.
Skraffino Concrete Microtopping benefits include more potential opportunities for contractors and designers, including:
- The convenience and versatility of a decorative concrete finish that can be applied to walls and floors.
- Application on concrete, as well as tiles, plywood, laminates and gypsum underlayments.
- A nearly infinite number of color options and textures.
- Ease of installation –– used by contractors nationwide.
- A cost-effective solution for resurfacing new or old concrete –– comparable or less than hardwood, ceramic or porcelain tile, commercial carpet, and marble.
- Durability –– will last for the life of a home or business.
- Low maintenance – resealing once every four to five years for residences; a clear sealer reapplied once every few years for commercial properties.
This product is also available through ConcreteDecorStore.com.
For more information about the most user-friendly microtopping on the market, contact Victor Pachade today: [email protected] or visit www.duraamen.com.
About Duraamen Engineered Products
Duraamen has a sterling reputation among architects, designers, specifiers and contractors for consistently producing high-quality flooring systems. These flooring systems are used in residential, commercial, institutional and industrial applications. We also feature the most technically knowledgeable sales representatives in the concrete coatings industry who provide support and industry expertise from project conceptualization to completion.