This surface cleaning products intelligence study delivers detailed assessment of the global market. It also enables users to make informed business decisions. There is an expectation that demand for surface cleaning products will rise at a CAGR of nearly 5% over the next ten years.
According to a market research and competitive intelligence provider, factors such as increasing expenditure on preventive healthcare and rising consumer awareness regarding personal hygiene are the attributes for predicted growth of the market.
With increasing disposable income in developing nations, the study expects that sales of these cleaning products will rise and also generate high revenue. The COVID-19 pandemic has increased awareness regarding both personal hygiene and cleanliness. This has majorly aided the market in gain impetus.
Manufacturers have been focusing on developing new and efficient products to cater to a wide range of consumers and maximize their revenue potential. Companies are also increasing investments in research and development. This is in an effort to offer novel products that are eco-friendly. These products are also in line with the expectations of more aware consumers. Sustainability is a major factor influencing the direction of the global cleaning products industry. There is also an expectation that this will be a major trend over the decade.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global market for surface cleaning products to expand at CAGR of nearly 5% through 2031.
- North America to account for approximately 30% surface cleaning product market demand.
- By sales channel, e-Commerce expected to rake in majority of sales due to rising popularity of online shopping.
- Sustainability trend expected to be rife over forecast period.
- Manufacturers focusing on expanding product portfolios and adopting different growth strategies to push sales.
“Eco-friendly surface cleaning products are expected to be in demand as awareness for a clean environment rises,” says a research analyst.
Some of the key manufacturers of surface cleaning products, such as Dainihon Jochugiku, Dabur, Church & Dwight, Bombril, Unilever, Reckitt Benckiser, etc., have been profiled in this research analysis.
- Reckitt Benckiser recently rebranded itself as Reckitt with the sole aim of building a clean and sustainable world.
- Unilever announced plans to eliminate the use of fossil resources in its cleaning products in late 2020. The company also stated that it will focus on renewable and recycled materials instead.
A report on Surface Cleaning Products Market by Fact.MR is the basis for this report.