A new 180-Grit rotary bristle has been added to the line of rotaries for the Wagman Revolution Rotary System.
This passive planetary rotary processing system turns a power trowel into a floor- or pavement-scrubbing and stripping machine. The new bristle choice is an excellent selection for general scrubbing. It features variable-length 180-grit silica carbide-impregnated bristles. The flexible, tough fiber works well on smooth and uneven surfaces such as architectural concrete.
Features & Benefits
- Available in a variety of bristle types for various applications
- Use to scrub in impregnating sealers, surface prep for stain and dye application, scrubbing forms clean, or any number of stripping or scrubbing projects
- Two-part system attaches to a power trowel arm
- Use on walk-behind trowels; steel wire brush unit for ride-on trowels
- Mount allows for free spinning and “float” to keep rotaries flat on the floor; offset mount fits Wacker Neuson 2005 year and newer trowels
About Wagman Metal Products
Since 1963 Wagman has been a leading supplier of power trowel replacement blades, floating pans, and other products for the concrete industry. The company considers itself truly a family business that was born when George F. Wagman, Sr. and George F. Wagman, Jr. began it in 1963. Now, George F. Wagman, III continues the tradition of quality, American-made products to support the construction industry. Wagman’s decades of experience ensures that all the products the company manufactures and provide meet the tough standards of both integrity and value. If it has the Wagman name on it, you know you can count on it!