Western Specialty Contractors has launched a new website with several enhancements aimed at improving overall navigation and customer interaction.
Updates to the new website (www.westernspecialtycontractors.com) include:
- A new, crisp and modern facelift.
- A secured website to increase customer confidence.
- A streamlined menu to improve navigation.
- An improved “Services” page detailing work specific to masonry and concrete restoration, remedial waterproofing and roofing services.
- An in-depth “Markets” page highlighting projects in the commercial, educational, financial, government, healthcare, historic, hospitality, industrial and religious industries, and also work on stadiums, condominiums and parking structures.
- An expanded “Career Opportunities” page with a complete listing of current openings and career and internship opportunities.
- A “Locations” page with an interactive map of the United states to quickly locate and contact Western’s branch office locations.
- An expanded “Blog” page featuring helpful industry tips and information.
The new website is also fully responsive with mobile devices, making it easy to navigate on a wide range of web browsers and portable devices.
“We’re really proud of the new website and feel it provides a clear message of who we are. Going forward, we will continue to communicate regularly through our blog to provide customers with a consistent flow of helpful and educational content,” said Teddy Williams, Content Marketing Manager at Western Specialty Contractors.
About Western Specialty Contractors
Family-owned and operated for more than 100 years, Western Specialty Contractors is the nation’s largest specialty contractor in masonry and concrete restoration, waterproofing and specialty roofing. Western offers a nationwide network of expertise that building owners, engineers, architects, and property managers can count on to develop cost-effective, corrective measures that can add years of useful life to a variety of structures including industrial, commercial, healthcare, historic, educational and government buildings, parking structures, and sports stadiums. Western is headquartered in St. Louis, MO with 30 branch offices nationwide and employs more than 1,200 salaried and hourly professionals who offer the best, time-tested techniques and innovative technology. For more information about Western Specialty Contractors, visit www.westernspecialtycontractors.com.