The American Concrete Institute (ACI) is pleased to recognize several individuals for their outstanding contributions and dedication to ACI and the concrete industry. The Fall 2022 awardees consist of personal and paper award winners who will be recognized at the ACI Concrete Convention, October 23-27, 2022. Please join us by registering at aciconvention.org.
The following medals and awards recognize exemplary achievement, groundbreaking research, and service to ACI and the concrete industry:
- ARTHUR R. ANDERSON MEDAL – Michelle L. Wilson
- ROGER H. CORBETTA CONCRETE CONSTRUCTOR AWARD – James E. Klinger
- CLYDE E. KESLER EDUCATION AWARD – Tyler Ley
- ROBERT F. MAST AWARD – Miroslav Vejvoda
- HENRY C. TURNER MEDAL – Steven H. Kosmatka
- CHARLES S. WHITNEY MEDAL – National Concrete Pavement Technology Center (CP Tech Center)
- ACI CONCRETE SUSTAINABILITY AWARD – O. Burkan Isgor
- ACI EDUCATION AWARD – Kimberly Waggle Kramer
- WASON MEDAL FOR MOST MERITORIOUS PAPER – Fernando Martirena, Karen Scrivener, Franco Zunino
- ACI SYMPOSIUM VOLUMES AWARD – Sarah Bergmann, Manfred Curbach, Josef Hegger, Sebastian May
- WASON MEDAL FOR MATERIALS RESEARCH – Yohan Jacquet, Arnaud Perrot, Vincent Picandet
- METE A. SOZEN AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN STRUCTURAL RESEARCH – Erick A. Burgos, Mohammad Sajedul Huq, Andrés Lepage, Rémy D. Lequesne
- ACI CONCRETE INTERNATIONAL AWARD – Paul Beagley, Tim Manherz, Peter J. Ruttura, Bruce A. Suprenant, Eldon “Tipp” Tipping
Learn more about each of the awards listed above at concrete.org.
About The American Concrete Institute
The American Concrete Institute is a leading global authority for the development, dissemination, and adoption of its consensus-based standards, technical resources, and educational, training, & certification programs. Founded in 1904, ACI is headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA, with a regional office in Dubai, UAE, and resource centers in Southern California and Chicago/Midwest. Visit concrete.org for additional information.