Product Features Include:
- Easy installation: Fast, easy installation;saves time
- All Lengths: One-stop shopping, saves time and money
- Packaged in 50 pieces: Less waste, save dollars
- 1 Bit with Every 50 Screws: More value
- BIT SIZE: 3/16” = 5/32” 1/4”= 3/16”
- BOX QTY: 50
- MINIMUM EMBEDMENT: 1″
- THREAD TYPE: Hi-Lo
- MINIMUM EDGE DISTANCE: 3″
- MAXIMUM FIXTURE THICKNESS: 3″
- MINIMUM FIXTURE HOLE DIAMETER (IN PLACE): 5/16″
- MINIMUM FIXTURE HOLE DIAMETER (HOLE SPOTTED): 5/16″
- BRAND NAME: CONFAST®
- DRIVER SIZE: 3/16” = #2 1/4” = #3
- MINIMUM SPACING: 4″
- MATERIAL: 410 Stainless Steel
- ENVIRONMENT: Moist
- TYPE: Male
- Drill a hole using the correct diameter of bit for diameter of screw you are installing. You must use a carbide-tipped bit that meets ANSI Standards B212.15.
- Drill the hole a 1/2″ deeper than the anchor will penetrate the concrete, making sure the minimum embedment requirements of 1″ is met.
- The hole can be drilled while the fixture is in place. The minimum hole in the fixture for the 1/4″ is 5/16” and the 3/16” is 1/4”.
- Clean the hole with either a wire brush, vacuum, compressed air, or a blow-out bulb.
- Insert the point of the 410 Stainless Steel Flat Phillips CONFAST® into the hole. Make sure that the screw being installed will penetrate the base material a minimum of 1″ but no deeper than 1-3/4″.
- Using the proper sized Phillips bit tip for the anchor , turn the screw clockwise, applying slight pressure until the head of the screw is snug against the material being fastened.
- Always use proper personal protective equipment per both manufacturer’s and OSHA instructions.
About Concrete Fastening Systems Inc.
Concrete Fastening Systems, Inc. has been selling concrete fasteners for over 35 years from a fully stocked warehouse in Cleveland, Ohio. Free, same-day shipping in every length and also diameter is available by ordering at www.confast.com. The company will then deliver the product within 1-3 business days.