The International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI), is the only association in the concrete industry devoted solely to both repair and restoration. Because of its dedication to the industry, ICRI is proud to announce the winners of ICRI’s 40 Under 40 Award.
This prestigious award recognizes 40 individuals who also exemplify dedication to the concrete repair industry. Nominated by their peers, these individuals have demonstrated their commitment to continued professional growth, high potential for continued success in leadership roles, and also have a strong passion for—and commitment to—the mission of ICRI.
ICRI’s 40 Under 40 winners for 2021 are:
- Alessandra Bianchini — Carousel Development & Restoration, Inc.
- Alex Kindschuh — CRX, Inc.|Structural Restoration & Waterproofing
- Alexandra Little, PE — O’Donnell & Naccarato
- Annie Lo, AIA, LEED AP — Walter P. Moore
- Ashly Ellison — Coastal Construction Products, Inc.
- Benjamin Dow, P.E — Walter P. Moore
- Blake Carroll — Carl Walker Construction
- Brian Pailes, PhD, PE, NACE CP-4 — Vector Corrosion Services, Inc.
- Brian Radigan — Tremco Commercial Sealants & Waterproofing
- Caitlin J. Maggiano, P.E — O&S Associates
- Catherine Maloney — MMA REPS, INC.
- Clayton Prescott, PE, SE, RRC — Prescott Engineer, LLC
- Daniel Watts — Watts Restoration Co. Inc.
- Derek Robertson — Western Specialty Contractors
- Elena Kessi — Aquafin, Inc
- Étienne Crépault, Eng. MS — Daubois Products Inc. /Quikrete
- Evan A. Moore, PE, SE — Engineered Restorations, Inc.
- Frank Krech, PE — Meyer Borgman Johnson
- J. Michael Camarda, PE — SK&A
- Jackson Rand — Sika Canada
- John L. Ammons — Green Mountain International, LLC
- Joseph McGill — McGill Brothers Inc.
- Joseph W. Wilcher III, PE — Walker Consultants
- Ken DeStefano — Joseph B. Callaghan, Inc.
- Laura Bolduc — DKO Engineering, PLLC
- Matt Wills — Valcourt Exterior Building Services
- Matthew Carter — Dayton Superior Corporation
- Michael B. Maglio — NuStar Building Material
- Niko Podeszwa — Coastal Construction Products
- Patrick Cutten, M., Eng., P.Eng — Synergy Partners Consulting Ltd.
- Paul-Francis Jacques Eng — City of Montreal
- Roxanne Ouellet, Eng — Master Builders Solutions
- Ryan Hamel — C. A. Lindman
- Ryan Hill — NEW GroupScott DiStefano — Sika Corporation
- Taylor Crampton — Concrete Protection and Restoration
- Taylor Paulson — Coastal Construction Products
- Tony Marchiafava — Western Specialty Contractors
- Vivek Kumar — PULLMAN
- Wilson Nguyen — Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates
For more information about IRCI’s 40 Under 40 Award and also to learn about the 2021 winners, please visit: www.icri.org.
The International Concrete Repair Industry (ICRI) is an association of both concrete repair and restoration. It is also a leading resource for both education and information to improve the quality of repair, restoration, and protection of concrete and other structures in accordance with consensus data. Founded in 1988, ICRI is made up of contractors, engineers, and also manufacturers that work together to improve both the understanding and training of the concrete repair industry.
ICRI begin during a World of Concrete seminar in February 1988. Attendees voiced their frustration about the lack of both standards and guidelines for concrete repair. They also expressed their concern over the proliferation of unqualified contractors entering the industry.
In response to these concerns, the International Association of Concrete Repair Specialists was then formed. It began with a formal organizational meeting in Naperville, Illinois during May 1988. The attendees also consisted of 66 repair specialists. In 1993, the name was then changed to the International Concrete Repair Institute.
The organizing members agreed on the following statement of purpose: To improve the quality of concrete restoration, repair, and protection through education of, and communication among, the members and those who use its services.
In 1989, ICRI then published the first issue of the Concrete Repair Bulletin. Then, the first technical guide was published. Afterward, this spurned the first chapter of ICRI.
Lastly, as a member of ICRI, there are numerous benefits that are included. These benefits include directory listings, advertising discounts and also discounted access to Technical Guidelines among many other benefits. There are three ways to become a member of ICRI: as a company member, as a supporting member or also as an individual member. There is also a vast peer network that members can tap into.
To learn more about membership in ICRI, you can also visit ICRI.org