The International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI), the only association in the concrete industry devoted solely to repair and restoration, is proud to announce that nominations are open for their 40 Under 40 Award.
This prestigious award provides recognition to 40 accomplished professionals within ICRI who are under the age of 40. They must also demonstrate high potential for continued success in leadership roles and exhibit a strong passion for – and commitment to – the mission of ICRI.
- Current member of ICRI (or work for a current company member) and employment within the concrete repair industry.
- Plan to continue in roles that aid the future of concrete repair.
- Exhibit characteristics that demonstrate continued success and leadership skills.
- Active participant in ICRI on either the chapter or national level
- Under the age of 40 as of January 9, 2021.
Nominations close Tuesday, January 12, 2021.
For more information about IRCI’s 40 Under 40 Award and also see the 2020 winners, please visit: www.icri.org/page/40_under_40
The International Concrete Repair Industry (ICRI) is an association of concrete repair and restoration. It is also a leading resource for education and information to improve the quality of repair, restoration and protection of concrete and other structures in accordance with consensus data. Founded in 1988, ICRI is made up of contractors, engineers and manufacturers. These groups work together to improve both the understanding and training of the concrete repair industry.